In an age where technology overpower human decisions, competition has become thriving and excruciating than it was ever before. To win this fierce competition, organizations need to match their abilities with the latest industry trends. Tourism is one of those industries which can highly benefit from the added advantages of providing LiveChat and After hours call answering to their customers, ensuring and increasing availability.
Traveling is the best cure for a stressed-out mind. But every one of us is not the best at picking up the best destination and planning out a soothing holiday, especially in a country which we don’t know much about. That’s why we seek help from tour operators.
The busy lifestyle of people has led tourism to be one of the highest competitive industries out there. Customers always look for the right travel partner to depend on when they plan their holiday experiences.
How do they select the right travel partner?
Your potential customers will,
- Go through all the possible options and narrow down based on the destination they would want to visit
- Consider about the level of customer service you provide
- Depend on trustworthiness
- Make sure if your assistance is available at any time they look for
As it states above Availability is one key factor which will determine their decisions.
Let’s see how.
- People are busy; They want their enquiries answered immediately to make quick decisions
- Emergencies could happen; such as sudden cancellation, sudden change, early arrival. In such an event, they need somebody by their side just to refer to
- The trusts: A phone not being picked at a time a customer needs you the most would lead to sabotaging the trust and the relationship you’ve maintained with that customer
- Increased new customers: A new potential customer who looks for a service provider in an odd hour is more likely to end up with a service provide who’s available at the time they reach. If you were found first in Google search results and you were unavailable at the time, they would move on to the next available option.
Let’s look at some effective ways of increasing “Availability”.
After hours call answering
Being a tour operator, of course you may already be providing an outstanding customer service. But what happens after your working hours? Who’s going to take care of after hour customer queries?
Due to the busy lifestyles people tend to plan their vacations in their free time, i.e. after work hours, weekends and holidays. Therefore, as a tour operator it is important being available for your customers at the time they seek support.
How can you do this? Extend the number of hours of contact center operations. After hours call answering would be highly beneficial for successful customer interactions.
With the rise of technology Livechat on your website is another way where you can easily communicate with your customers.
“Make hay while the sun shines”
What if you could be right next to a potential customer to help them decide on your services while they browse through your website. Wouldn’t it be a chance to grab that customer?
Let’s think of a potential customer who is planning on his vacation, stumble upon your website. While he browses through your tour packages he might wonder how he can customize this package. If he sees the Livechat option he would simply ask the questions before moving to another website. This is the point where you can grab this deal before he goes away. You can help him make his decision with your knowledge and experience.
To sum everything up, it’s clear that extended availability and digital presence is crucial for a successful future of a business. Day by day we move forward with new technologies. Adapt with the change and win your game.